- When: April 21, 2012
- Where: Hinsdale Central High School, 5500 S Grant Street, Hinsdale, IL 60521
- Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Blog- http://blog.discoveryeducation.com/blog/2012/04/09/social-learning-summit-april-21-2012-2/
- Registration- https://lrougeux.wufoo.com/forms/hinsdale-social-learning-summitvirt-con/
- Cost: Free (CPDUs will be given) – A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Register Here
Schedule for the Day
- 8:00-11:00 – 30 minute sessions beginning on the top and bottom of each hour.
- 9:00-10:00 – One hour long session featuring Dean Shareski
- 11:00-12:00 – One hour keynote session featuring Hall Davidson
- 12:00-2:00 – 30 minute sessions beginning on the top and bottom of each hour.
To be kept informed of the latest conference news and updates, please join the Classroom 2.0 network. This will also allow you to correspond with the presenters and other members, and to comment on sessions and discussions. Steve Hargadon will be posting updates about the event on his blog and they will be cross posting most of that information here, on the DEN blogs.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tagsapps Collaboration Collaborative Writing Constructivism Creation Creative Writing Diigo Edmodo email EPUB Forms Gmail GoogleApps ICE Mini-Conference Professional Development iear Introduction iPad iPad Care Tips Meech PD Philosophy Presentation Professional Development resources SAMR SAMRi Schooltube Social Bookmarking Tech Tip Think Differently Transformative Welcome